Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Commercial Otome Games for Sale

I know this is a site about free otome games, but hear me out.
I thought I'd start posting posts whenever I notice commercial otomes for sale for at least 50% off from original price.
That's practically a steal and could be exactly the price some people could afford to spend at that moment.

So I´ll list some sales I've noticed:
Amnesia: Memories 90% OFF at Steam
Date Warp 50% OFF at Steam
Hatoful Boyfriend 75% OFF at Steam
Cinders 60% OFF at Steam
Pyrite Heart 50% OFF at Steam
1931: Scheherazade at the Library of Pergamum 85% OFF at Steam

Winter Wolves, who have created several otome (and non-otome) games also have 50% OFF for every game they've made. Check out their site.

That's all I have for now.
Happy purchasing!

2 comments:

  1. Amnesia is a really good! I bought it at full price, kind of a punch in the face that it's 90% off now XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that this was a really old post but it's on sale again on steam

    ReplyDelete